Friday 4 November 2011

Easy Peasy

I had a Consultant appointment yesterday, as usual I was a little anxious. I got into see the consultant fairly quickly it was one of his registrars as he was taking a holiday. I got asked the usual questions, I filled in any blanks by saying that I have had no aches and pains or any infections since my last appointment. All the time that I was talking she kept saying Easy Peasy.
 I jokingly said that I had decided already that I was well and just needed the official word. She said she wished everyone would decide that before they had got to the clinic. All the same she told me that my white and red cells have stayed the same. My Neutraphils (immune system) are still low she said it was 1.3. 
The most important one my Paraprotien levels still remained un-detectable Easy Peasy she said. Then she said I think we will extend the time you next come to see us to ten weeks instead of eight.... Yay!!!! 
As we left my friend and I both beamed at each other. A special start to a special day.


Easy Peasy!

No comments: