Friday 14 October 2011

Nothing To Tell You But I will Tell You Anyway

Like the title says, I have nothing to tell you, but I will tell you anyway. I have been doing well recently no more new pain, except the problem with my elbow. 
I had a couple of days when I had a wobble, one or two patches of emotion when I cried for no reason about nothing. 
All in all nothing has happened no bad things. The good thing is I am having some really good days and that is fantastic for me to say. As you know I used to write about bad stuff that has happened and today there is none of that, just me saying everything is fine 'A OK' on top of the world and no problem. Bring on my next challenge or my next mountain to climb. I am stronger physically and mentally than I have been for ages.  
So like I said earlier I have nothing to say and as my friend says I waffle sometimes, so I will love you and leave you and hope this helps you in your own journey. 

No comments: