Wednesday 15 October 2008

complete contrast

In a complete contrast to last weeks post, I feel fine today in fact on top of the world. considering I was awake most of the night.

I couldn't sleep at all, perhaps its the steroids or some of the other pills in the regime I am taking. I don't know. I do know when I take the steroid part of the regime I eat for England and I have the energy of five men.

On Friday I have to go to hospital for my weekly blood check, I am not feeling too bad about it. But can't help thinking that since my diagnosis my time hasn't been mine. I have been given appointment after appointment and guided into the place that I am now. on a drugs regime without really expecting it so quickly. I mean I thought there would be more time to consider it before I started.

Having said that, once I had started the drugs I didn't expect to be monitored every week. I don't know what I was expecting but to drop from every three month to every week surely brought a couple of questions to the table. All I was told was to keep an eye on you.

Any way off I will go like a good boy I am and get the arm full taken await the visit of my consultant and go back next week for my next appointment.

No comments: