Tuesday 12 July 2011

My Saturday

I went out for a drive this weekend with my friend. We decided to go up the coast to a little place called Seahouses, it's the first time I have been there and wasn't sure how to get there. But off we went. We drove through what seemed like 2 different weather zones, it was sunny then it was rain, big a splashy bouncy rain, then it was sunny again. We found a nice farm shop called The Country Barn farm and coffee shop, where we stopped for tea and cake.
When we got to Seahouses the sun was shining from on high. We started to walk around the small seaside town and then down to the small quay where the boats were moored and looked out to sea toward the Farne islands.
My friend and I decided to go for a little walk but to do that I had to climb a hill, I walked up it so fast not only was I out of breath at the top but so was my friend. When we got there (only about 100yds top to bottom but it was steep), my friend suggested we should have a game of Crazy Golf we laughed all the way round the crazy golf course, we both had holes in one. We both took a lot of strokes to get into holes but we laughed and laughed.
When we went back to the car we decided to go for a little drive up the coast about 2 or 3 mile to see Bamburgh Castle. What a magnificent building it is so imposing it domineers the area. Our Drive back was again through some bad bouncy rain but both my friend and I had  massive smiles on our faces.

No comments: