Thursday 30 June 2011

Feeling Good

My health is good, my back hasn't been painful for a while. Cod liver oil tablets have done the trick, I haven't had much pain since I started taking them a few weeks ago now. my walking is quite good and not long ago i managed a fair distance too.

It feels good knowing my aches and pains are not worrying me for now and long may it continue. Forever looking forward, forever looking upward and most of all forever being positive.

I'm not sure how many people out there are reading my blog, but I hope that it helps some one who is fighting their own battle.

For me next thing I have on the horizon is another consultant appointment on the 7th of July 2011. They still make me feel anxious but I feel good and have no need to worry. It will be another good result I am sure

No comments: