Thursday 15 July 2010

I Have Started To Go To The Gym

I went to the gym yesterday for the first time in I don't know how many years. The fitness instructor was very kind, he listened to all of my do's and don'ts. Then took me into the gym itself.
I used a cycle machine for about 7 minutes and a cross trainer for 11 minutes. He wouldn't let me work any longer than that for the first time. However, he did say that if I feel up to it he would suggest trying to get to the gym 3 times a week, all for short sessions like yesterday. The sweat was pouring out of me, but I did it.
I am a little achey this morning but much better than I thought I would be. I am aiming to get there tomorrow energy permitting.

1 comment:

Susie Hemingway said...

Well done you - good to keep those legs nice and mobile Keith but don't over do it. All very best wishes.