Saturday 28 March 2009

Stronger every day

I have been to the hospital chemo day unit to have my bloods taken 4 times since leaving hospital. Each time I have been told that all my levels are on the up. my red and white cells up, my platelets up. Everyone is very pleased with my progress.
I feel stronger each day, better than yesterday my tiredness is waining and i can stay awake for longer periods now. Well that really depends on what i have done during the day. Ann took me to get some drawing material the other day, to revive my old hobby of sketching while I can't work. When I got home I slept for 2 hours.
If we walk for even a short distance I need to sleep to recharge my batteries. For someone who was a late night early morning bloke (after midnight before bed and up around six). I don't seem to get up until 10.00am no matter what time i go to bed.

No comments: